Our team of award-winning, in-house graphic designers is obsessed with your brand. We work together to present creative ideas and solutions that enhance your brand and open your eyes to new opportunities and directions. Each design piece goes through a strategic process to ensure your vision is captured.
Our Design Process
- Define Your Purpose & Goals – your account manager will guide you through a discovery process to determine which print pieces are best for you. During this step, we will finalize the purpose and goals for each piece.
- Copy Development – the message that is conveyed in print is just as important as the design. Our designers will draw inspiration and guidance from the content developed by our in-house writers.
- Design & Layout – in this stage, our award-winning design eye takes over. Our team of designers, which includes a creative director and art director, will begin crafting an engaging layout.
- Design Review – we will review each print piece with you. Our goal is to design a piece that you love, and this will require some feedback and revisions.
- Presentation of Final Design – after we have made any design revisions, we will finalize your design and send it to you for a final sign-off.
- Send to Print – the last step is to prep your piece for printing. We have an endless list of finishing options to make your piece as unique as your budget will allow.
Our team is available for a graphic design consultation. Contact us today!
478-621-4491 | email@example.com
Did you know? Print is NOT dead!
- Readers retain printed information better than digital.
- Nearly 20% of 18 to 24-year olds read a print edition of a newspaper.
- The sale of print books has risen every year since 2013.
Print material is a great way to engage your target market. Not only does it provide the space to properly explain your value propositions and show your portfolio, it also offers a leave-behind for leads and clients to reference.
Graphic Design Services
Our Commitment to You
You should know something. Our creative, strategic work comes with a commitment that we take very seriously: our entire team is obsessed with the success of your brand and will serve as a non-biased partner for the growth of your company. Here’s why that commitment matters.