Without question, search engine marketing (SEM) is the most flexible, targeted form of advertising available. As a Google Certified Partner, M&R Marketing is well-equipped to help grow your business through an SEM strategy and campaign.
SEM allows you to show up on the first page of Google and Bing when consumers within a determined geographical area search any number of keywords. When they perform a search, your ad shows up; as a form of pay-per-click advertising, you only pay if someone clicks on your ad. At that point, they are directed to a landing page with the goal of converting clients.
In addition to a search-focused SEM campaign, you also have access to the Google and Bing partner networks, which are a large collection of websites that allow you to display ads. You can choose which websites display your ads based on a long list of categories that are specific to your industry.
SEM includes Google Ads (formerly AdWords) and Bing Ads, with Google owning 74% of the online search market and 90% of the mobile online search market.
Why You Should Consider an SEM Campaign
- Highly targeted
- Defined but flexible budget
- Strong return on investment
- Instant website traffic
- Measurable results
Our Process for Managing a Google Ads Campaign
- Develop a campaign strategy that provides an overview of your campaign focus and parameters
- Determine a campaign audience through an evaluation of your target market and analysis of geographic search volume
- Create text and graphic ads targeting your market and perform A-B ad testing, keyword evaluation, and more
- Our Google Ads certified team will manage, update, and provide reporting on your campaigns each month
Our Commitment to You
You should know something. Our creative, strategic work comes with a commitment that we take very seriously: our entire team is obsessed with the success of your brand and will serve as a non-biased partner for the growth of your company. Here’s why that commitment matters.