Without question, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is the most flexible, targeted form of advertising available. As a Google & Bing Certified Partner, M&R Marketing is well-equipped to help grow your business through an SEM strategy and campaign.
SEM allows you to show up on the first page of Google and Bing when consumers within a determined geographical area search any number of keywords. When they perform a search, your ad shows up; as a form of pay-per-click advertising, you only pay if someone clicks on your ad. At that point, they are directed to a landing page with the goal of converting clients.
In addition to a search-focused SEM campaign, you also have access to the Google and Bing partner networks, which are a large collection of websites that allow you to display ads. You can choose which websites display your ads based on a long list of categories that are specific to your industry.
Why Partner with M&R
We Are Your Google & Bing Certified Partner
As a Google & Bing Certified Partner, M&R is your source for:
- Expert knowledge of digital ads across all Google and Bing platforms
- Up-to-date PPC expertise
- Immediate access to a Google and Bing support team
- Automatic alignment with standards and best practices for both Google and Bing
We Manage Nearly 1 Million Per Year in SEM Ads
The cumulative yearly spend of our digital clients is roughly $1,000,000 across Google and Bing, and we work to maximize every penny.
We Have a Rockstar Digital Team
Our in-house digital department features 4 dedicated strategists who know our clients’ accounts in and out.
From December 2021 to May 2022, Buzzell Plumbing, Heating & Air saw:
- 6.83% Clickthrough Rate for search network.
- The industry average for consumer services is 2.41%.
- 29.08% Conversion Rate for search network.
- The industry average for consumer services is 6.64%.
From December 2021 to May 2022, Accordia Urgent Care & Family Practice saw:
- 9.69% Clickthrough Rate for search network.
- The industry average for health and medical business is 3.27%.
- 17.81% Conversion Rate for search network.
- The industry average for health and medical business is 3.36%.
Why you Should Consider an SEM Campaign
- Highly targeted
- Defined but flexible budget
- Strong Return on Investment
- Instant website traffic
- Measurable results
Our Process for Managing a Google or Bing Ads Campaign
- Develop a campaign strategy that provides an overview of your campaign focus and parameters
- Determine a campaign audience through an evaluation of your target market and analysis of geographic search volume
- Create text and graphic ads targeting your market and perform A-B ad testing, keyword evaluation, and more
- Our Google and Bing Ads certified team will manage, update, and provide reporting on your campaigns each month
Our Commitment to You
You should know something. Our creative, strategic work comes with a commitment that we take very seriously: our entire team is obsessed with the success of your brand and will serve as a non-biased partner for the growth of your company. Here’s why that commitment matters.