Social media is arguably the most important digital marketing platform for businesses. Our social media services include setup and design, strategy development, page management, and comprehensive digital advertising management.
Why Social Media?
- Great for brand awareness
- Gives your business a personality
- Places you where your leads and clients are
- Referrals happen often on social media
- Has an excellent digital advertising platform
- 81% of the US population is on at least one social media platform
Which social media platform is best for my business?
Regardless of your industry, there is a social media platform that is a perfect match for your audience. Social media should be a part of every business’ digital strategy (here’s 10 reasons why). The key is to educate yourself on the different platforms, choose one or two platforms that your target market currently engages with, and create a communication strategy for your posting. This will ensure you have adequate time to manage the page and allow for authentic, consistent communication.
Here’s a brief description of the primary markets for each major social media platform:
- Facebook – caters to everyone and is beneficial for every industry.
- LinkedIn – caters to professionals and is great for B2C industries such as medical, legal, and financial. It’s also great for B2B industries that provide a higher end or more costly service, such as professional services.
- Twitter – caters to a wide variety of people primarily looking for information and it’s ideal for customer service and retail.
- Pinterest – caters to women and DIYers primarily and is good for retailers.
- Instagram – has a lot of cross over with Facebook users and a similar audience, making it great for most any industry.
- YouTube – has a wide audience as video dominates our visual culture; it’s good for tutorials, introductions, tours of facilities, and product demonstrations.
- Snapchat – caters to a younger demographic but its user base is growing and diversifying quickly; it’s a great way to offer real-time marketing and engagement.
Our team is available for a social media consultation. Contact us today!
Here’s a look at what’s included with our social media page management:
- Creation of a six-month strategy, which includes determining the right social platforms, defining your target market, and establishing your brand voice
- Creation of social media posts
- Custom designed graphics that are engaging and boostable
- Research and follow other accounts
- Manage all communication on the page
- Monitor reviews and assist in responding
Our Commitment to You
You should know something. Our creative, strategic work comes with a commitment that we take very seriously: our entire team is obsessed with the success of your brand and will serve as a non-biased partner for the growth of your company. Here’s why that commitment matters.