It’s hard to believe we’re already in the second quarter of the year and this is our fourth eNewsletter of 2015. Each month we try to provide you with advice that will help improve your processes, strengthen your team, and ultimately grow your business.
So far this year we’ve discussed Six Ways to Maximize your Website (here), Four Ways to Better Understand your Clients (here), and A How-To Guide for Establishing your Company’s Voice (here). We enjoy developing these articles and hope you find them beneficial.
This month we wanted to take a chance to update you on a few exciting happenings over here at M&R – it’s been a fun year so far!
A Promotion & A Couple Workiversaries
We are especially proud of our team at M&R, and this month we are fortunate to recognize Heather, Will, and Nicollette.
- Heather Waldron has been promoted to Senior Graphic Designer.
- William Hawthorne, our Senior Web Developer, celebrated two years with M&R.
- Nicollette Boydstun, our Graphic Designer, celebrated one year with M&R.
Website & Graphic Design Awards
M&R Marketing Group was honored to receive six awards in 2014 for our website and graphic design work:
- Best Legal Bar Website, Houston County Bar Association (Awarded by the State Bar of Georgia)
- Gold for Best Event Website, Cherry Blossom Festival (Awarded by the International Festival and Events Association)
- Silver for Best Organizational Website, Cherry Blossom Festival (Awarded by the International Festival and Events Association)
- Silver for Website Design, M&R Marketing Group company website (Awarded by the American Advertising Federation)
- Bronze for Graphic Design, Macon Economic Development Commission’s Annual Report (Awarded by the American Advertising Federation)
- Bronze for Website Design, College Hill Alliance’s Next Big Idea (Awarded by the American Advertising Federation)
We’d like to say a big thank you to each of our clients who entrust us with your brand – we don’t take this honor lightly.
Our team is growing and we hired two positions:
- Copywriter: We added a second copywriter to assist Hannah with our content development, SEO, and social media services.
- Administrative Assistant: We hired an Admin to assist us with a wide variety of needs around the office.
Matthew and Nick recently returned from Inc. Magazine’s annual entrepreneur conference called GROWCO. The three-day conference brought some of the world’s smartest and most innovative minds to Nashville to present their advice on growing your business.
The speakers included:
- Founders of Airbnb, Hint Water, Johnny Cupcakes, and MakerBot Industries
- Daymond John from Shark Tank and FUBU
- Jessica Alba from The Honest Company
- Chef David Chang
- Marcus Lemonis from The Profit
They will be sharing some of their takeaways over the next few weeks.