As we prepare for 2022, we want to take a moment to say thank you.
Thank you for fighting these last 2 years to overcome the challenges your business has faced. You’ve been so resilient. You’ve withstood shock. You’ve recovered. You’ve adapted. You’ve rallied together. And all along the way, you’ve inspired us to be the very best agency we can be as we continue to support your most important efforts.
Thank you for allowing us to partner with you. The partnerships we’ve formed over the last 13 years mean everything to us, and our team is 100% committed to you.
It’s an amazing gift to wake up each day and work alongside you.
We know you are doing big things and we love getting to be a small part of that. You’re nursing the sick, educating the next generation, protecting the vulnerable, fostering community, creating jobs, and so much more.
We are committed to being full service and fully engaged so that you can continue doing what’s most important to you.
We are all-in, and here’s what that means for you:
- We work towards a shared goal and fight to arrive on time
- We accept challenges and deliver results
- We own our craft and obsess over our ability to do it better than anyone else
- We learn, grow, and improve from our mistakes
- We are committed to being better tomorrow than we are today
- We want more from ourselves
- We want more for others
- We are relational, insightful, innovative, and passionate
Over the coming year, we will continue to prove our commitment to you. We are thankful you’ve chosen to work with M&R, and we will continue to honor the trust you’ve placed in our team by remaining fully engaged for your company.
We’re excited to see what’s ahead for 2022!
– Matthew & Nick