M&R Marketing, based in Macon, Georgia, is currently hiring for the full-time position of Graphic Designer. This position is available immediately and you will be joining a creative team that includes an Art Director and an Associate Designer. In 2018, M&R was awarded Small Business of the Year, Best Graphic Design Company for the third year in a row, and a W3 award for website design. Help us make 2019 just as successful!
You will be responsible for creating design concepts and layout for client accounts and M&R projects. The purpose of this position is to ensure creativity, innovation, accuracy, and consistency across all design projects including, but not limited to, print material, branding, digital advertising, and web design.
Applicant should be proficient in the following design software and possess the listed experience:
- Adobe InDesign – 4+ years
- Adobe Illustrator – 4+ years
- Adobe Photoshop – 4+ years
Applicant should be experienced and have a presentable portfolio for the following design projects:
- Website Design
- Print Layout & Design – from business cards to multi-page catalogs
Applicant should also:
- Have a knowledge of the theory and techniques required to compose and produce works of visual arts
- Keep up to date technically and creatively and apply new knowledge to your job
- Be able to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading project development to a completed and successful solution
- Possess strong organizational skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of a client’s timeline
- Be able to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
- A strong work ethic, passion, and integrity
Learn More & Apply
If you are seeking a rewarding career at an award-winning marketing agency and are energized by working on exciting projects in an open, relational, and innovative work environment, we invite you to apply. Please email your resume, portfolio, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.