Consumers are attached to their phones, and 89% of mobile media time occurs within an app. Geofencing allows your business to advertise to an extensive network of apps and mobile sites. But, even better, geofencing allows you to draw a digital fence around locations in which you’d like to advertise. When a consumer crosses into that digital fence and they have their phone with them, you can target them when they leave the fence … even if they never pulled their phone of out of their pocket.
Tell Me More About the Process
- Create multiple GIF ads with rotating panels and messages
- Your ads will show within mobile apps and mobile websites that your target audience are likely to use – over 1,000,000 of them!
- Your ads can appear within a 0.5+ mile radius around a specific address of interest
- You can set day and time qualifiers for when your ads will run based on your audience’s use of their mobile devices
- Once they leave the fenced area, whether they saw your ad or not or used their phone, they can be remarketed to
- We can then set a fence around your business and track how many people saw the ads and then came to your business
Here’s an example: David owns a local restaurant and he wants people within a 10-mile radius to see his ads on their mobile devices during lunch and dinner hours. Geofencing allows David to show his daily specials to these potential customers. David can also show ads to these same people at a later time through remarketing.
Increase Ad Precision with Addressable Geofencing
Addressable geofencing is a powerful and precise form of geofencing that allows for household level targeting. This method uses over 1,500 points of data to identify valid targets from the beginning and serve them ads within their own homes. These robust data points include:
- Company Size
- Family Size
- Hobbies and Interests
- Household Income
- Net Worth
- Political Affiliation
- Retail Purchase Preferences
- Travel Preferences
The level of granularity that can be achieved with addressable geofencing is staggering and will allow you to hone in on exactly who you want to target with very few wasted impressions or clicks. It’s sure to give your business the competitive edge you’ve been looking for.
Household-level targeting is incredibly valuable because decision-makers don’t just stop working when they leave the office. Likewise, consumers spend significantly more of their leisure time at home thinking about and researching products and services they want than they will at work.
Target Previously Visited Locations with Geoframing
Geofencing is not just limited to active events or locations. In fact, we can target events and locations that were visited months or even years in the past! This can be a game-changer when dealing with major event cancelations such as tradeshows and conferences. Using geoframing, we can target:
- Events/Conferences/Tradeshows up to 2 years in the past
- Competitor locations visited up to a year in the past
- General locations visited up to 6 months in the past
App & Mobile Network
- ABC News
- CBS Radio News
- USA Today
- The Chive
- Fox News
- Live Strong
- Men’s Fitness
- Photo Bucket
- Candy Crush
- Buzz Feed
- Drudge Report
- Perez Hilton
- Sound Cloud
- Fox Sports Go
- NY Times
- & Millions More
Our Commitment to You
You should know something. Our creative, strategic work comes with a commitment that we take very seriously: our entire team is obsessed with the success of your brand and will serve as a non-biased partner for the growth of your company. Here’s why that commitment matters.