M&R Marketing Group, based in Macon, GA, is currently hiring for the full-time position of Account Manager. This position is available immediately. The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring that client’s desires and needs are fully met and properly communicated to the M&R team members working on the various projects. The position is also responsible for developing new leads for M&R.
The ideal applicant should possess the following experience:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field, preferably Marketing, though not a required major
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Project management – 1+ years
- Public speaking and presentation delivery – 1+ years
- B2B sales and communication – 1+ years
The ideal applicant should possess the following skillsets:
- Ability to properly manage your time
- Careful attention to detail and a thoroughness in completing work tasks
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to establish and maintain personally challenging achievement goals and exert effort toward mastering tasks
- Ability to accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations
Account management responsibilities include:
- Establish creative solutions for clients
- Explain to customers how specific services will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible
- Prepare and deliver proposals to existing clients to help improve account retention
Account support responsibilities include:
- Serve as primary contact for client and maintain a healthy, professional relationship
- Serve as client liaison for all projects, working with the appropriate M&R team members to ensure all work is completed to the full satisfaction of the client
Lead development responsibilities include:
- Strategically evaluate businesses and organizations by assessing their needs, current promotional efforts, and budget in order to determine if they are a good fit for M&R
- Creatively and professionally engage leads with the goal of scheduling a proposal
- Prepare and deliver proposals
- Utilize a lead follow-up process
- For new accounts, brief M&R team on client and communicate processes and expectations for the project(s) to client
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
If you get fired up about giving a project every ounce of creativity and insight you’ve got, and then some, you’ll really enjoy working with us. Every day’s a challenge and we stretch our abilities a bit farther than the day before. We want more out of ourselves and more for others.
We have a great team
We’ve learned that relationships are the catalyst for progress, ideas, and impact, and we value our people. Our team of 14 is like-minded, but diverse; easy-going, but passionate; hard-working, but we have way too much fun.
We have a great space
We know that two (or more) brains are better than one, so we work on every project collaboratively. We have an open office environment because, in our experience, breaking down barriers only leads to good things. If you like getting the creative juices flowing in a team atmosphere, you’ll feel at home here.
Learn More & Apply
If you are seeking a rewarding career at a growing marketing agency and are energized by an open, relational, and innovative work environment, we invite you to apply. Please email your resume, portfolio, and cover letter here.